Wendt LLP has been in the machinery moving business since 1962. For over 50 years we have moved equipment across North America, South America and Europe. Our trained personnel and state of the art equipment can handle any size job from one machine to an entire plant.
What We Do
Wendt, LLP maintains Gantry Systems, Cranes, Air Skates and more to effiectively meet our customers needs.
Get a Quote For Your Project
- Wendt LLP maintains over 150 Forklifts; ranging in size from 6k to 100k lbs
- Gantry Systems up to 900 tons.
- Cranes up to 28 tons
- Air Skates from 30 tons to 100 tons
- Over 160 Trailers including; Vans, Double Drops and Multi Axle trailers capable of hauling up to 150,000 lbs
- Goldhoffer platform trailer capable of handling 300 tons
- Over 50 Semi Tractors
3 Generations of experience gives Wendt an advantage to competitors. Our highly knowledgeable team, skilled crews and state of the art equipment serves a variety of industries worldwide. Wendt is THE LEADER in heavy machinery moving.
- Stamping Presses
- Injection Molding Presses
- Die Cast Presses
- Extrusion Presses
- Thermoforming Machines
- Conveyor Systems
- Metalworking Machines
- Certified Equipment Operators
- Licensed Contractors
- SC&RA Member
- IMTA 50 Year Member
- In House Operator Training
- In House Safety Training